- An exemption exam will be held on 27.09.2019 for AİT 200-103-104 / YİT 100-101-102 and ENG 100-101-102 courses.
- Only the students who enrol at NEU in the 2019-2020 FALL semester are eligible to sit for the exemption exam. Those students who are already enrolled and who have already taken one of the 100 – 101 – 102 – 200 courses will not be considered as a candidate for the exam.
- The students who are successful will be exempt from both 101 and 102 (or 100 and 200 coded courses for yearly programs) courses and will be assigned a grade according to their exam score. Once a student takes the exemption exam and receives a grade, it is not possible for that student to take any of the courses.
- The failing students need to take both 101 and 102 courses (or 100 and 200 coded courses for the yearly programs).
- The exam will include all the topics of 101 and 102 courses. The topics can be found on UZEM’s website.
- Those who wish to sit for the exam should apply for the exam at the Distance Learning Center (UZEM – Eğitim Sarayı 2nd floor) by 26.09.2019 until 16:00. To apply, students need to present their student registration paper and a photo ID.
- Students must bring a photo ID and the university registration paper with them to the exam venues.
- Students will be informed about the exam venues at the Distance Learning Center during exam registration.
- Exam times:
- AİT200-103-104: 10:00-11:00
- ENG100-101-102: 12:00-13:00
The results will be announced on UZEM’s website.